Amora Day Spa Covid-19 Protocols/Reopening Plan
July 29th, 2021
* Masks are mandatory indoors.
* Plexiglass Shields will be used during Facial Treatments when masks are not possible.
* Estheticians are required to wear a mask during Facial Treatments and Facial Waxing Treatments.
* If you feel unwell, please reschedule
* Sanitize hands upon arrival.
* We welcome out of Province clientele as we return to Canada-wide recreational travel.
* We will continue to sanitize do our part and keep everyone safe!
The original Protocols still stand and are as follows:
Updated February 8th, 2021
*Clients must wear their mask during the entire duration of their visit.
*A Health Questionnaire and Temperature Check will be performed on every person who enters.
*No food or beverages in the spa. Eating and drinking no longer complies with the orders given. You may still bring a water bottle.
*Pre-book appointments only. No Walk Ins.
*Cancel appointment if you are feeling unwell. We will happily reschedule when you have recovered. No cancellation fees will be charged.
*Schedule time for pick up of products or arrange curbside pickup (Retail sales only).
*Only arrive a few mins early to avoid congestion in our waiting areas.
*Do not linger after appointments to avoid congestion.
*Do not bring others with you to your appointment.
*Guests sanitize hands upon arrival.
*Sanitizer will be available for our guests use in all or rooms/workstations as well.
*We will not be offering our usual beverage service at this time you are welcome to bring your own water bottle.
*Keep a 2-meter distance to other guests/service providers.
*Our Estheticians and guests are required to wear a mask.
*Plexiglass is installed on our reception desk and we have portable plexiglass available for certain services.
* We are up to date with the current infection control protocols during the Covid-19 pandemic and will keep our workplace sanitized & safe for our guests.